Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sick Boy T Shirt

  1. #1
    Kematter
    Guest Kematter's Avatar

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member sickreardongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretty sweet. Thought I'd seen all the Sick Boy shirts there are! Here's another cool one:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Social-D-Shirt-J...QQcmdZViewItem

    My sister and I emailed the guy and he custom made Sick Girl one's for us.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member deadliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2005
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Moral Threat Motorsports:
    I thought this was pretty cool.

    http://www.hottopic.com/store/produc...=0&ITEM=938248
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hehe, my daughter bought that one a few weeks ago.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •